Importance of collecting information.
We need to collect information from the market to develop and enhance our service in providing a good customer experience. We need this information to organize, process, customize and market our service and use it for required processes like installing, updating, and delivering it.
What information do we collect?
The types of information we receive and collect depend on the extent of your relationship with our service. We use this information to provide a customizable quality experience to our prime users.
Some of this information is optional and entirely up to the customer to decide how comfortable they share it with us. Requirement of some basic information is necessary to start with the service.
- Personal data collected from sign-in details provide us with your name, age, D.O.B, email address.
2. Other transactions within and through the service provide us with your billing information.
3. Contact us acting as a medium to provide you with better service requires your location, name, and email address.
4. Usage And Log Information are collected to keep track of your activity status to keep you and us updated with your activity.
When used with the help of the website, the service requires cookies from the customer to keep track for later purposes. These cookies help us gather information revolving around your purpose of visit, time spent, and your interests in our service, which can later be used to enhance and better limit our service to our customers.
The duration of withholding your data depends on some factors revolving around your activity status, any legal claims, or privacy issue concerns.
If you have been inactive for over five years, we are bound to delete all your records from our server. These data include your name, age, D.O.B, email address, billing information, location, and cookies. Apart from the above-mentioned, all data relating to you or your activities will be automatically erased.
If a legitimate claim occurs concerning your data, we will collect and disclose that data until the matter has been resolved.
The governing law provides the customer with the following right:
- The right to be informed: We are informing you now of this policy.
- The right of access: We’ll provide you with our data about you.
- The power to rectify: Request we fix incorrect data about you.
- The right to erasure: Request we erase specific data about you.
- The right to limit processing: Ask us to restrain certain types of personal information processes.